Saturday, September 17, 2011

I Love Fall So Much I'd Consider Naming a Daughter "Autumn" Just to Honor It

A list of my favorite fall stuff:
1. WEATHER. Cool and clear (or rainy, I don't really care). Point is, I don't feel like I'm dying and my undead corpse is providing a feast for various insects everytime I get the mail.
2. CLOTHES. Love jeans, love jackets, love dresses and boots. Don't get me started on turtlenecks.
3. APPLES AND PUMPKINS. Oh, sweet Lord, how I love apples and pumpkins. Speaking of which. . .
4. PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES. If you haven't had one of these yet, just go ahead and kill yourself for being such an irresponsible idiot.
5. Sleeping with the windows open, and it's nice and cool, so you have to snuggle in under a bunch of blankets
6. Low humidity=good hair
7. Driving with the windows down on a cool day, singing (loudly and obnoxiously)
8. Driving with the windows down on a cool day, singing loudly and obnoxiously with a pumpkin spice latte. . .ah, heaven.

2 comments:

  1. Numbers 1, 2, 5 and 7 - GO TEAM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And apple butter! And hot apple cider! And CARVING pumpkins, which is illegal here. Sigh, I am going to miss fall so much this year. I'd rather be home for fall than for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete